Ebola Outbreak Map ®

Ebola United States

 

Ebola Outbreak Map ® is registered under the Federal Trademark Act of 1946 with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

Any unauthorized use, publication or infringement of this designation without express written permission is prohibited.

Such violation is subject to liability for damages, injunctive relief, attorney’s fees and other penalties, civil and criminal.

Trademark Licensing

Can be purchased.

email: support@ebolaoutbreakmap.com

Follow Us

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

EBOLA VIRUS KILLS 5 PEOPLE JUNE 1, 2020

EBOLA

 

 

WHO was told by President Trump they would not receive any funds from the United States.

Days later a Ebola outbreak starts is this Ebola outbreak just a coincidence ? What do you think ?

Leave your comments at the end of the story.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

Be sure to visit Ebola Outbreak Map . Com  to stay informed

 

https://www.ebolaoutbreakmap.com/

 

JUNE 1, 2020

Governor Bobo Boloko Bolumbu announced 5 people have tested positive for EBOLA

 

Experts are rushing to confirm a second Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo, some 600 miles from an ongoing epidemic that has claimed more than 2,200 lives.

The governor of Équateur Province announced on Monday morning that five people have tested positive for EBOLA in Mbandaka the capital city.

During an announcement on local radio the governor, Bobo Boloko Bolumbu, said that four of these people have died.

Samples from the cases have been sent to the INRB, the country’s national medical research organisation in Kinshasa, for secondary confirmation and the World Health Organization has been informed.

“The laboratory has given us the information that all the deaths analysed since the 18th of May are a consequence of the Ebola virus,” the governor said. “However, for precision, the samples have been sent to the INRB for quality control.

“I ask the population to be calm and to continue to respect hygiene measures. Regularly wash your hands with soap. Don’t, say, greet with your hands. Don’t touch ill or dead people who had a fever or bleeding,” he added.

“Four people have already died,” DRC’s health minister, Eteni Longondo, later told a press conference when confirming that the samples taken to the IRNB had tested positive for Ebola.

The Équateur Province is in the north-west of the country, roughly 600 miles from North Kivu and Ituri – regions on the border with Uganda which have been at the epicenter of the second-deadliest Ebola outbreak in history.

Efforts to contain that outbreak, which began in August 2018, have been hampered by a perfect storm of violence and mistrust – North Kivu and Ituri have been witness to conflict for more than two decades.

In April, there was a brief moment where it seemed like the virus had been defeated. However this was shattered when, just three days before the WHO was due to announce the end of the outbreak, a new cluster of cases was identified.

The cases in Équateur are thought to be completely separate and if confirmed will be the eleventh Ebola outbreak in the country since the disease was first identified in 1976.

The highly contagious EBOLA hemorrhagic fever, named after the Ebola river, is thought to have originated in bats. It is spread via bodily fluids and has a fatality rate of more than 60 per cent.

The Équateur region last saw cases in 2018 but a swift response and the deployment of what was then an experimental vaccine stopped the virus in its tracks.

That outbreak began in the rural area of Bikoro in May, before spreading to Mbandaka, a city of more than a million people, prompting fears it would take hold and run out of control.

But by August – just weeks before cases were first discovered in North Kivu – Équateur’s outbreak was declared over. In total 54 people were infected and 33 died.

Another surge of Ebola cases would be a major blow for the DRC, which is also battling to contain Covid-19 and the world’s largest measles outbreak.

 

 

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/experts-scramble-confirm-second-ebola-outbreak-drc/

 

 


  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

One response to “EBOLA KILLS 5 JUNE 1, 2020”

  1. so funding is cut to WHO and a ebola outbreak starts

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Recent Comments