Ebola Outbreak Map ®
Ebola Outbreak Map ® is registered under the Federal Trademark Act of 1946 with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Any unauthorized use, publication or infringement of this designation without express written permission is prohibited.
Such violation is subject to liability for damages, injunctive relief, attorney’s fees and other penalties, civil and criminal.
Can be purchased.
Ebola San Antonio Texas
CBRN WMD Ebola Exercise Analyst/Planner-ARNORTH
Ebola San Antonio Texas
Shall have an in-depth knowledge of the effects and characteristics of chemical agents, hazardous material, toxic industrial material, radiological material, and biological agents and hazards such as Ebola.
Shall be able to apply a comprehensive knowledge of all the above into various realistic planning scenarios and exercise events that support the training objectives of the exercise.
Shall be able to conduct exercise planning with non-CBRN experts and to collaborate with all members of the team to obtain the goals of the exercise. Shall possess excellent communication skills.
Work may include nights, holidays, and weekends on short notice.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Serve as a POC for teams/team members in support of CBRN weapons.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Capable of maintaining positive relations and rapport with teammates, the client (US military), and Afghan counterparts.
- Understanding of the Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP) and capable of relating MDMP to the Afghan cipher process.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Select individual should have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an exercise planner for FEMA, State, or DOD.
- At least one year of combat/deployment experience.
- At least one year of TAAM experience with a Partnered Nation.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must have a valid US Driver’s License.
- OCONUS experience in Afghanistan or Iraq preferred working with Partnered Nations.
- Previous experience working with coalition forces, NATO, or other Troop Contributing Nations.
- 10 years’ military and/or contracting experience in intelligence/combat arms.
- Experience on Military BDE staff (or higher) and understand the MDMP concept.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Must meet the medical requirements for the position being offered as determined by a pre-employment medical screening.
- Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces up to eight (8) hours per day and sit for up to three (3) hours per day.
- Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below shoulders.
- Must be able to read and interpret newspaper and typewritten print.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
Security Clearance: An active DoD Secret Security clearance is required in order to handle classified material and to work in a controlled area on a daily basis in support of the client.
Education: If no prior military experience, a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution along with years of experience is desired.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.